Philippians 4 Monday morning challenge:
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.
– instead of fixating on to-do lists, remember that my Heavenly Father sees and is pleased with obedience
– instead of being mastered by fear, be overcome with gratitude that fuels hope
– instead of focusing on work pressures, focus on the wisdom that comes from above
– instead of of focusing on the world’s worries and outrages, meet God in prayer with the promises of His eternal Words in Scripture – acknowledge troubles and evil, but meet them with a mind full of what is true, right, noble, pure, acceptable, and praise-worthy
– dwell on the wonderful words “and the God of peace will be with you.”